overview D-Fence's Computerized Control Center (CCC) is used for gathering, analyzing and presenting data from the system's field assemblies to the security officer on site. The CCC also conducts automatic self-tests of the system and it controls the standard operation of the perimeter system. The CCC software can run on D-Fence's hard bodied computer or can run on any PC.
- No previous background is required in order to manage D-Fence's CCC program.
- Messages can be transmitted from the control center to the system deployed on site for connecting and operating additional resources such as CCTV, Lights, Sirens, mobile devices, etc.
- Four channels can be connected in parallel to obtain 128 sections.
- The CCC displays the state of the sensors on one post as selected by the operator. A number ranging from 0 to 255 shows the stress on each sensor and the state of the sensor Secure or Alert.
- The CCC has an illuminated map which illustrates the perimeter system, divided into zones. Each zone has two designations: Secure or Alarm.
- A printer is connected to the CCC computer. The printer will print the status of the system every hour. Every event will be printed with indication of date, time, zone number, sensor number and direction.